♥Beard Apronx 1
♥Suction Cups Hook x4
♥Suction cups are easy to be dismantled by pulling the white edges.
♥Waterproof nylon make sure easy to dispose of water on the bib.
♥No more troubled by hair trimmings. Don’t worry about your wife / girlfriend Clean the bathroom.
♥Keep your sink area, counter, bathroom clean and with no more stray hairs down the sink.
♥One size fits all. Velcro neck straps allow you to adjust the apron around your neck any way you want.
How To Use
1.Attach the neck straps around your neck and secure the suction cups to the mirror.
2.Begin with your normal shaving routine.Trim your beard mess-free as the bib will help you clean up in seconds.
3.Just detach the strap, attach the rings to the suction cup and walk away.
4.Dispose of the waste in the bin by gently shaking the bib.The bib just acts like a salon cape that will allow for easy disposal.
- Easy To Use: The Beard Shaving Bib Is Easy To Set Up On Mirror With Supplied Suction Cups. Beard Trimming Apron Is Easy Store. It Attaches To The Mirror To Create A Large Safety Net.
- Innovation Design: The Beard Apron Is Salon Grade Constructed Beard Apron With Advanced Neck Closure Technology To Prevent Hair Clippings From Slipping Under While Shaving. The Beard Apron Makes Your Shaving Easy, Keeps Your Bathroom Tidy And Clean And Saves Time In Your Daily Routine.
- Keep Bathroom Clean: The Beard Apron Catches Your Beard And Hair When Shaving Or Trimming To Allow An Easy Disposal. Beard Shaving Bib Keeps Your Sink Area, Counter, Clean And With No More Stray Hairs Down The Sink.
- High-Quality: This Shaving Apron Comes With 4 Pressurized Suction Cups. They Are Stronger Than Ever. The Beard Apron is Made Of Nylon Material, Feel Soft, Waterproof, Easy To Clean And Dry. No More Mess Down Your Sink.
- Good Service: If Any Other Questions, Please Feel Free To Contact Us, We Will Try Our Best Effort To Make You 100% Satisfy. Give Your Man A Gift That Will Be Used For Years To Come. The Beard Apron Will Make A Great Gift For Men, Sons, Husband, Or Even Your Grandpa.